The following regulations are in effect :
- Riding all terrain vehicules (ATV's) is forbidden on the campground except to access the ATV trail and upon return.
- The speed limit is 10 km/h at all times. All-terrain vehicles are prohibited.
- Damaging trees and plant in any way is strictly forbidden. Anyone caught doing so is liable to fine and will be expelled without refund.
- Garbage, recyclables material and other waste are to be disposed in appropriate containers made available to campground users.
It is strictly forbidden to discard them elsewhere.
- Dogs must be on a leash and controlled by their owner at all times.Animals considered dangerous will be prohibited on the site.Do not leave your pet unattended, either on your property or in your camping gear.A barking dog will cause an automatic warning to the camper. After 3 warnings, the customer will not be able to bring his dog on the site during his stay or will be expelled from his site, without refund of the tariff of the season.The owner must immediately pick up the excrement of his animal under penalty of expulsion.Dogs are not allowed at the pool.You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet.Any deviation from its requirements will be subject to expulsion without refund.
- The washing of motor vehicles, trailers and other rolling Equipment is strictly prohibited. No waste of water will be tolerated.
- Firearms, bow and crossbow, spears, etc, toy weapons are prohibited on the premises.
- Laundry facilities and sanitary blocks are meant for campground users. Loitering is forbidden.
- Campfires must be kept small to moderate and must be supervised at ALL times. They must be made in their designated firepit
and put out using water.
- The curfew is set from 11 pm to 8 am. Silence is essential during these hours.
- The use of any electric heating device is prohibited Inside tents and trailers.
- Prices are fixed for campers based on 2 adults, their children, their camping Equipment and their car.
- We reserve the right to expel without refund anyone or any group of campers who violates our régulations.
- Fireworks are NOT permitted unless a direct approval from the campground owner.
- Visitors must be registred at the front desk and pay the admission fee prior to the use of the pool.
- It is forbidden to install a tent or extra camping equipment on a site without the authorization of the campground owner.
- No refund will be made in case of premature departure.